- Rates may be subject to change, however, rates for confirmed bookings will be honoured.
- All rates are quoted on a minimum of 2 pax per tour or transfer.
- All transfer rates are quoted on a one-way basis unless otherwise stated.
- All rates include entrance fees unless otherwise stated.
- All rates exclude meals unless otherwise stated.
- All rates exclude beverages unless otherwise stated.
- All tours and transfers, with the exception of open vehicle safaris, are carried out in air-conditioned vehicles unless otherwise stated.
- Bookings are confirmed upon receipt of proof of payment.
- All quotations that include accommodation are strictly subject to there being availability at the accommodation establishment as listed in the quotation, at the time of written confirmation of the booking by Elephant Herd Tours and Safaris.
- Bottled mineral water is included in all tours & transfers.
- Identity documents/passports are required for entry to Kruger National Park.
Children over the age of 3 years are welcome on an open vehicle safari (Terms & Conditions will apply). Families with children younger than 3 can either book a private safari alternatively, book a safari in a closed air-conditioned vehicle.
PRIVATE safaris are perfect for those wanting to ‘set their own pace’ on their game drive as well as for the keen photographers or simply for those who want peace and solitude. Young children can be accommodated on private safari tours which makes it a perfect option for families with smaller children.
Please contact us to arrange and book your PRIVATE safari.
PLEASE NOTE THAT ALL EXCURSIONS/TRANSFERS/TOURS/SAFARIS ARE SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY
- 8 – 14 DAYS PRIOR TO TOUR/TRANSFER = 50% OF INVOICE VALUE
- 0 – 7 DAYS PRIOR TO TOUR/TRANSFER = 100% OF INVOICE VALUE
- NO SHOWS = 100% OF INVOICE VALUE
ACCOMMODATION CANCELLATION POLICY:
The cancellation policy applied will be as per the accommodation venue’s terms and conditions.